By registering and / or requesting information on this website, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this Policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
To register as a user or to order store www. titusarts.com, prompted the following information: name, billing address, delivery address, contact telephone number, e-mail, date of birth.
USE YOUR INFORMATION
We will use and analyze the information we collect to fulfill orders received from you but to administer, support, improve and develop the business. In particular, we may use your information to contact you and find out your opinion about our products and services and for marketing purposes. In addition, with your consent, we may also use your information:
- to inform you about products and services www. titusarts.com that we sell and that you might be interested;
- to bring to the attention of relevant and valuable news and information for healthy living;
- to notify you about changes to our products and services;
- to enable you to participate in promotions, contests or use the interactive features of the store www.titusarts.com.
We may contact you by post, telephone, fax and E-mail. If you no longer wish to be contacted in the future, please let us know.
DISCLOSURE / STORAGE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information that you provide will be stored on secure servers inside European Union. We guarantee that will not transfer information about our Web site users to third parties.
If we’ve given you (or if you have chosen) a password that allows you to access your personal account on our website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password. Please do not disclose this password to anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk data. Once we have received your information, we will use strict security features to prevent unauthorized access.
SECURITY AND DATA STORAGE
We use security measures to protect your information against unauthorized access and processors, unauthorized, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for an indefinite period of time.
www. titusarts.com may contain electronic links to other sites. If you choose to visit these sites, they will apply their own policies and privacy preferences.
COOKIES USE POLICY
Similarly, in the online world, there are other sites, custom pages including platforms of third parties (such as Facebook or YouTube) and applications accessed or used through such websites that are operated by or on behalf of SC MPC DUO ARTS SRL and using cookies as shown below.
The applicability of this Policy
This Policy applies to the website www.titusarts.com
Also for identity information in this document apply to other online platforms that are operated by or on behalf of MPC DUO ARTS SRL.
Decoupling cookies we use may affect your experience as a user on this site and other sites Asti International.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files consisting of letters and numbers, which will be stored on your computer or other mobile terminal equipment of a user that is accessing the Internet.
Cookies are installed by request issued by a web server, a browser (eg Internet Explorer, Chrome).
Cookies are completely “passive” (does not contain software viruses or spyware and can not access user data in the hard driver).
A cookie consists of 2 parts: the name and cookie value content. During the existence of a cookie is determined; Technically, only web server that sent the cookie can access it again when a user turns on the website associated web-server.
Why are important cookies for Internet?
Cookies are focusing of the efficient operation of the Internet, helping to generate a friendly browsing experience and adapted to each user preferences and interests. Denial or disable cookies can make some websites impossible to use. Denial or disabling cookies does not mean you will not receive online advertising – but it will no longer take into account your preferences and interests, evidenced by browsing behavior. Examples of important uses of cookies (that do not require user authentication through an account):
Content and services tailored to user preferences – categories of products and services;
- Offers tailored to users’ interests – withholding passwords;
- Withholding filters to protect children on the Internet content (family mode options, safe search functions);
- Creative delivery rate limiting – limiting the number of views an advertisement for a particular user on a website;
- Providing advertising more relevant to the user;
- Measurement, optimization and analytics features – such as confirming a certain level of traffic to a website, what type of content is viewed and how a user arrives on a website (eg through search engines directly from other websites etc). Develops websites using these tests to improve their websites user-OF THE benefit.
What types of cookies we use?
By accessing this site you can place these types of cookies:
– Performance of the site: they retain user preferences on the site;
– Analysis of the visitors: they tell us whether you have visited the site so far; the browser will tell if you have this cookie, and if not, we will generate one;
– For geotargetting: they are used by software that determines which country coming are completely anonymous and are only used for content targeting;
– Registration: they let us know if you are registered or not, show us which account you have registered and if they have permission for a particular service;
– Advertising: on this basis we can find out whether or not you have viewed an advertisement online, what type of advertising and how long has it been since you viewed this ad.
Cookies contain personal data?
Cookies themselves do not require personal information to be used and, in most cases, not personally identify internet users. Personal data may be collected by using cookies only to facilitate certain functionality for the user.
How can you change the cookie settings in your browser?
Most browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings typically found in “options” menu or “preferences” of your browser.
To understand these settings, these links may be useful, otherwise you can use the “help” of the browser for more details.
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
Settings for cookies created by third parties, and you can consult the website: